Many people find it hard to find their way around the ACA marketplace Houston, TX. There’s no need to worry—Golden Plan Choice is here to help people find the best health insurance plan for their wants and budget.
As a health insurance company with years of experience, we deal with insurance processes every day and know everything there is to know about every plan on the market. We make sure that our customers can make an informed choice about their ACA marketplace health insurance by giving them professional advice. Call us today at our Houston office to get started!
Navigate the ACA Marketplace Houston, TX Effectively with Us
At Golden Plan Choice, our goal is to meet all of your insurance needs, including those for yourself, your family, your employees, and even funeral costs that come out of the blue. We also offer dental and vision insurance and life insurance.
We have plans that are perfect for everyone, whether you’re a freelancer who needs personal coverage, a business owner who wants group insurance, or an old person who is worried about the cost of a funeral.
Just like we know how unique each of our clients is, we value how unique basic health care is. Because of this, we focus on offering complete insurance packages that give you the best security and the most savings.
Medicare and Obamacare are two important programs to know about if you are getting close to retirement. We help people sign up for these services easily by always showing clients the way. Our skilled staff is always learning about new policies to give our clients the most up-to-date information relevant to their needs. We make sure that the change to Medicare goes smoothly and without any problems, so you don’t have to worry about it.
We offer personalized customer service to help you through every step of the insurance process, from the first meeting to help you choose a plan to managing your policy after it’s been issued.
We at Golden Plan Choice know that not every insurance plan meets the health needs of every person. We customize our insurance services to meet your unique needs, putting your health and financial security first.
What Is the Affordable Care Act?
The Affordable Care Act (ACA), which is another name for Obamacare, has helped millions of Americans get cheap health insurance. But it’s not always easy to choose the right plan. To find a policy that fits your wants perfectly, you need to know how to navigate the market well.
That’s where we come in. At Golden Plan Choice, we keep an eye on the ACA marketplace Houston, TX all the time to make sure we only show you the best choices. We can help you sign up for an ACA plan without any extra stress or confusion, whether you need full coverage or a policy that won’t break the bank.
What Does ACA Health Insurance Cover?
All marketplace health insurance plans must cover a certain set of basic health benefits because of the ACA. Some of these are:
- Ambulatory Patient Service: This is medical care you get outside of a hospital, like at a doctor’s office, clinic, or same-day surgery center.
- Emergency Services: Emergency room visits and ambulance trips are two types of emergency services.
- Hospitalization: The care you get while you’re in the hospital, such as surgery.
- Maternal and Postnatal Care: This is care before and after the baby is born.
- Help for mental health problems and drug abuse: This includes therapy, counseling, and other forms of behavioral health care.
- Prescription Drugs: You must be able to get at least one prescription drug from each category and classification of nationally approved drugs.
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices: These are things that can help you get better after an accident, disability, or long-term illness.
- Laboratory Services: These are tests that are done to help a doctor figure out what kind of accident, illness, or condition a person has or to see how well they are getting better.
- Wellness and prevention services, as well as management of long-term illnesses: This includes things like therapy, screenings, and vaccines to stay healthy, as well as management of a long-term illness.
- Pediatric Services: This includes care for kids’ teeth and eyes.
ACA insurance plans have to cover these services, but your co-payments, deductibles, and co-insurance amounts may differ based on your plan and the state where you live.
Who Can Get Health Insurance Through the ACA?
During the yearly open enrollment period or a special enrollment period, almost anyone can buy health insurance if they have a qualifying event. Everyone can get insurance through the ACA, but the benefits that lower the cost of premiums and out-of-pocket costs depend on how much money the family makes and how many people live in it.
Other rules related to the ACA are:
- You reside in the United States.
- You were born in the U.S. or legally live here.
- You are not in jail or prison right now.
You also can’t be turned down for coverage or charged more because of a health problem you had before you got insurance. Their parent’s health insurance plan can also cover young people under 26.
We Are Pros At Navigating the ACA Marketplace!
The ACA marketplace for insurance plans and the Medicare program can both be hard to find your way around. It doesn’t have to be with Golden Plan Choice. Your health and financial well-being are important to us, so we work hard to help you find insurance plans that are just right for you.
We want to be more than just a health insurance company. As a valued partner, we want to help you get insurance by giving you advice, reassurance, and support along the way. When you work with Golden Plan Choice, you can focus on living your life to the best of your ability while we handle the complicated parts of getting the right health insurance.
Finally, Golden Plan Choice makes using the ACA marketplace easy. We can help you choose the best health insurance. Your health is our top concern!
Fun Facts About Houston, TX:
- Houston was founded on Buffalo Bayou.
- The city of Houston was the capital of Texas from 1837 to 1839.
- When the railroad came to Houston in 1853, it changed the city’s past in a big way.