When you employ the services of Golden Plan Choice, it becomes easier to find insurance policies that meet your needs, such as Obama Care Insurance Cypress, TX. We have highly skilled agents that know all about health coverage policies. With their help, you will be able to locate a plan that gives you peace of mind regarding your health concerns.
Medical bills can accumulate to a point where you can see no possible way of ever paying them. When you have the right coverage, you won’t have to worry about not being able to pay your medical bills. You can go about getting routine checkups and care for illnesses and medical emergencies knowing you have an insurance plan in your corner that can take care of you.
No two persons are the same and therefore never have the same medical needs. Due to this fact, there are several types of insurance plans and policies out there to choose from. You may be interested in individual insurance or family insurance depending on your situation. Our agents are more than happy to go over the various plans concerning these two types of insurance to ensure you select the one that works best.
In fact, when it comes to choosing health insurance, there are three main steps you should take to ensure you choose the right plan. Our health insurance agents are more than happy to lead the way and supply you with any information you need concerning every policy. The three steps are as follows:
- LEARN. It’s crucial that you take the time to learn all you can about health insurance. When you know what health insurance can do and apply it to what you need, it becomes much easier to make an informed decision. Our health insurance agents are here to supply you with the necessary information, so don’t worry about going through the learning process alone.
- COMPARE. Once you learn you can about health insurance, you can now compare the various policies presented to you. There are some healthcare insurance plans that don’t align with your needs and others that do but are far too expensive. Take into account the coverage and costs of every policy available to you and compare their benefits using the PlanPrescriber we offer.
- ENROLL. If you’re ready to select a health insurance plan, enroll with Golden Plan Choice. Through us, you can track your application with ease and will receive alerts regarding your plan.
Aside from helping customers enroll in individual and family insurance plans, Golden Plan Choice also helps with Medicare enrollment, Dental and Vision coverage, Group and Life insurance, and Obama Care Insurance Cypress, TX. Obama Care Insurance, or the Affordable Care Act, is a great option for those needing affordable healthcare.
We currently have offices in Houston, Laredo, and El Paso. If you reside in Cypress, feel free to stop by our location to speak with one of our agents about your health insurance options.
Obama Care Insurance Cypress, TX
Many Americans did not purchase healthcare coverage at the turn of the century for a variety of reasons. Many had pre-existing conditions that made the premiums of available health insurance plans prohibitively expensive. Others passed up on insurance because they couldn’t afford the high insurance costs.
The House of Representatives, in an effort to find a solution, proposed a plan to reform the American healthcare system back in 2009. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was signed into law by President Barack Obama in March of the following year. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is also known as “Obamacare” and has done the work of rebuilding the pre-existing American health insurance system.
Obama Care Insurance has reduced the overall cost of health insurance, making it more affordable to those who lacked health coverage. It is generally regarded as a viable option for individuals under the age of 65 to better meet their healthcare needs. Based on a set of requirements, you may be eligible for assistance that will help pay all or part of the plan’s monthly premiums.
Contact Golden Plan Choice if you want to learn more about your Obama Care insurance options. With over 15 years of experience, our company can assist you in obtaining health insurance that meets your specific requirements.
The Benefits of Obama Care Insurance
Those who typically had to forego getting health insurance now experience tremendous benefits through Obama Care Insurance. Ever since the ACA was put into motion, it has expanded into an extremely helpful tool for citizens throughout the country. Because of the ACA, healthcare coverage is now available to more people than ever before. Access to more preventative care services and screenings has also expanded.
Not only do more people have access to healthcare in this country, but healthcare is more affordable. Those with pre-existing conditions can no longer be denied coverage through the ACA, and there are no limits to the coverage. That means those with chronic illnesses don’t have to worry about their coverage running out later down the line.
Thanks to Obama Care Insurance, every health care plan is expected to include the following:
- Ambulatory Services
- Emergency Services
- Maternity and Newborn Care
- Services for Mental Health Disorders and Substance Abuse
- Prescription Drugs
- Lab Tests
- Chronic Disease Management and Vaccinations
- Pediatric Dental and Vision Care
- Rehabilitative and “Habilitative” Services
The ACA also requires that certain healthcare services be provided for free. Cholesterol, colonoscopies, blood pressure checks, routine vaccinations, birth control, and other services are among those provided services.
Enrollment for Obama Care Insurance
Obamacare enrollment is restricted to annual open enrollment periods serving as the only time of year when you can sign up for or change your health insurance plan. The exact dates are different depending on your state, but most enrollment periods begin near the end of the calendar year and continue into January of the following year.
Even if you miss the open enrollment period, there are still options for getting the medical coverage you require. You may be eligible for a “special enrollment period.” If this is the case, speak with one of our agents to see if you qualify.
Otherwise, you may be eligible for other health insurance programs that we offer that are open all year. Each has its own set of specifications and requirements. Reach out to Golden Plan Choice if you’d like to enroll in Obama Care Insurance Cypress, TX, or any other insurance plans.
Fun Facts about Cypress, Texas:
- Cypress is an unincorporated community located on the northwest side of the Greater Houston area.
- Arrowheads have been discovered in Cypress that date back to around 7500 BC.
- Cypress was largely settled by German immigrants.