What do you need to know about the new health care act, Pasadena, TX Obamacare?
The passage of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) or Obamacare is making headlines as some states prepare to implement it. And other states follow behind the federal guidelines. People will certainly be concerned about whether this new legislation will affect them directly, but you can get the facts straight here.
Barack Obama’s Affordable Health Care Act (ACA) replaces many of the healthcare policies that previously existed with this new law. But the truth is that the motive behind the law is to provide more people with healthcare coverage and benefits that they didn’t have before.
Health insurance can be a very confusing topic, and it’s no wonder that everyone is asking questions about the new legislation. Fortunately, we are a company with agents that are here to assist you in answering all the questions you might have about Obamacare.
This is what we are here for and what we do for many people just like you. Let’s take the time to figure out all the details and explain to you more about what your healthcare options are.
What is the Affordable Care Act (ACA or ObamaCare)?
The Affordable Care Act is a law in the United States that requires most individuals to have health insurance. The law also provides subsidies and tax credits to help people afford coverage. This act has been implemented in three phases. The first phase went into effect in 2014 and required most individuals to have insurance or pay a fine.
How does Obamacare affect you, and what information do you need to know?
Obamacare affects all Americans in one way or another. The main ways Obamacare affects Americans are through the individual mandate, health insurance exchanges, and the expansion of Medicaid. The following explains how these three things work.
Mandate: In the U. S., you can be fined if you do not have health insurance. The federal government will not pay for your health insurance, and you will have to pay the fine. The Supreme Court ruled it is as a tax and requires individuals to carry insurance.
Health insurance exchange: This is a web-based or telephone-based marketplace where individuals and small businesses can shop for health insurance. The health insurance exchange will offer a variety of health plans from different insurers. Individuals and small businesses will be able to compare the plans and choose the plan that best meets their needs.
Expansion of Medicaid: The Affordable Care Act (ACA) expands Medicaid to all adults with incomes up to 138% of the federal poverty level, which is about $16,000 for an individual in 2019. This expansion is optional for states, and as of 2019, 33 states and the District of Columbia have chosen to expand Medicaid.
Pasadena Doctors and Specialists for Affordable Care Act (ACA or ObamaCare)
One of the reasons that getting Obamacare can be helpful and useful for Americans is when it comes to seeing health specialists. Many don’t have the financial resources to see health specialists on their own. This leaves them at a loss and unable to get the care they need.
With that being said, Obamacare gives many this opportunity without having to pay so much out of pocket. This is a plus or advantage for many Americans and something that you might want to consider. If you are in Pasadena and need to see a specialist who is thinking about getting Obamacare, know that there are hospital options for you to choose from.
Residents of Pasadena can find doctors and specialists who accept the Affordable Care Act (ACA or ObamaCare) at nearby hospitals. Hillcrest Hospital and Huntington Memorial Hospital both have staff who can help you find a doctor who accepts your insurance.
So, take this into consideration as you get more information about Obamacare.
FAQ Obamacare Questions
We know that there are plenty of questions that you have about Obamacare. And the truth is that all the answers might not be online. So, we will help you answer some of these questions. Furthermore, if you want to get more information, you can come to a Golden Plan Choice location near you. Speak with one of our healthcare agents, and they will answer the questions that you have.
- Who is eligible for Obamacare?There are a number of eligibility requirements for Obamacare. To be eligible for coverage, you must be a U.S. citizen or national or be lawfully present in the U.S. You must also live in the U.S. and not be incarcerated. Additionally, you must not be able to get health insurance through your job.
- What are the benefits of Obamacare?-Affordable health insurance for all Americans. -No discrimination against people with pre-existing conditions. -Coverage for preventive care, including screenings and vaccines. -Free check-ups and preventive care. – Subsidies to help low and middle-income Americans afford health insurance. -Expansion of Medicaid to cover more low-income Americans. – No lifetime or annual caps on coverage. -Young adults can stay on their parent’s insurance longer.
- How much will Obamacare cost?The cost of Obamacare in Texas varies depending on the plan you choose. Bronze plans have the lowest monthly premiums, but they also have the highest out-of-pocket costs. Silver plans have higher premiums but lower out-of-pocket costs than bronze plans. Gold and platinum plans have the highest premiums but also have the lowest out-of-pocket costs.
Speak to a Representative at Golden Plan Choice
At Golden Plan Choice, we provide health insurance plans to individuals and families. We know that this is something that you might have been thinking about for a while, and we are here to help.
To get started, you can speak to a representative about your what you’re looking for in a plan. Furthermore, ask all the questions that you might have about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) or Obamacare. Do this by giving us a call or visiting one of our locations. Get all the information you need about Pasadena, TX Obamacare from Golden Plan Choice today.
Facts about Pasadena, Tx
- The city was founded in 1893.
- Almost 200,000 residents are living in Pasadena.
- The city was named after Pasadena in California.