You don’t have to wait any longer for the most affordable health care Houston, TX option on the market. Golden Plan Choice is an extremely reliable source of affordable health care Houston, TX for people of all ages. No matter what age you’re at, you should be adequately protected.
Most people think they only need health insurance once they get old, become immunocompromised, or work in a risky condition. Based on national statistics, this is not true. Everyone benefits from affordable health care because unexpected accidents can happen to anyone. And the financial impact of medical bills is just too severe.
According to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, around 58 percent of all debts recorded for collection are caused by medical bills. Around 50 million adults in the United States are currently saddled with medical debt. And about 530,000 families have to file for bankruptcy each year because of said debt amounts.
Without affordable health care, you are both physically and financially at risk. Even in your prime, no one is immune to road accidents and other physical harm. Visit our office or call an agent to figure out which plans you should look into.
Different Affordable Health Care Houston, TX Plans
Why keep yourself worrying about so many things in your life? You already have a lot on your plate, whether it is your business or your family. You should find a trustworthy source to share your concerns about your health. Having affordable health care not only puts you at ease, but it’s also proven to be a great financial investment.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, an average of 13 car accidents occur each minute. This amounts to at least six million crashes a year. Sadly, the likelihood of a road accident happening to you or a loved one is not low.
Protect yourself from spending your entire savings on emergency costs, medical bills, and hospitalization fees. Depending on your plan, you might only have to pay a small percentage of all the costs combined.
Affordable health care is also great for getting the proper preventative care. The more up-to-date you are with your health condition, the sooner you can nip any problem in the bud. This will keep you healthier and help you avoid huge medical bills.
Health insurance for your family is extremely important, especially for the little ones. It’s not uncommon for kids to catch seasonal flu from people at school. They are also prone to accidents from sports, playing around, or just running around the house.
The cost of frequent hospital trips to solve any of the above situations is pretty hefty on its own. When compared, the numbers can be pretty hard to damage. Each visit to the emergency room to fix a broken arm or an overnight high fever will cost you a fortune.
When browsing health insurance benefits, there’s not much difference between the individual and family plans. The main differences between these plans are:
- The number of individuals covered by the plan.
- The plan’s deductible amount.
- The plan’s out-of-pocket maximum amount.
To cover more people in the family, the cost of premiums will certainly be higher. But there’s a cost difference between buying individual plans for each member and getting a family plan to include everyone. Ensure that you consult an affordable health care expert to determine the cost differences.
Protection In All Aspects
Other than health coverage, Golden Plan Choice also has other insurance options. Your health is comprised of many components, and a different field of expertise is required for each one. On top of this, you also have to think about how your family will be able to take care of final expenses in case of an unfortunate accident.
Additional health services include dental & vision insurance, life insurance, and final expense/funeral. To truly be protected from financial risks, it’s suggested to consider any of these insurance options.
For example, did you know poor oral health can directly influence your quality of life? It affects how we eat, speak, and show emotions. An especially bad case of cavities can even lead to persisting migraines. With dental & vision insurance, you won’t have to worry about the negative implications of poor oral health.
We Are Part Of The Community
Established here in Houston, our insurance expert team has provided excellent care to the community for 15 years already. We are committed to keeping everyone in the community healthy and happy. This is the least we can do for our future generation’s happiness and well-being.
When you choose Golden Plan Choice, we’ll attentively work with you to find the perfect plan. You’ll be able to find out exactly what you need in three steps: learn, compare, and enroll.
- Learn – Understanding both medical and insurance terminologies is no easy task. With Golden Plan Choice agents, you are in good hands. We want to help you understand exactly what you’re getting, no matter how difficult the process may seem. With our assistance, you’ll also become a healthcare expert by this end.
- Compare – It’s impossible to find the right insurance plan without comparing all specifications. You’ll miss out on amazing benefits if you go with the first available option. In addition, you may even be getting a plan that doesn’t cover what you need. Make sure to consider all your options thoroughly; this is how you’ll get the most out of your premiums.
- Enroll – You’re ready to enroll after learning about health insurance options and thoroughly comparing them. We guarantee to make this process as simple and stress-free as possible. You’ll be able to easily access information about the application status and receive alerts about your insurance plan.
Our professional insurance agents will help you answer all questions and concerns. The goal is to find a plan to fit your budget and needs. We have experience working with clients of all backgrounds. Rest assured that we’ll have the perfect affordable health care Houston, TX for you and your family.
Houston, TX Fun Facts
- The city is home to the largest medical center in the world.
- Houston has one of the largest annual rodeo shows in the world.
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) is located in Houston.